Monday, 26 November 2007

First Scan after starting Puregon, 26th November

Interesting morning or a day off!!

Got up at 6am so that I could catch the 7.01am train. All going to plan until someone pulled the cord on the train!

http://www.newburytoday.co.uk/News/Article.aspx?articleID=5711

So rather than getting in at 7.45am I got in a 8.45am!!! 1/2 an hour after my appointment.

So...circle line to Portland Street and into the waiting room.

http://www.londonwomensclinic.com/

The Scan (Janet Brown) - 26th Nov

Humm...not keen on this woman..oh well..just not very friendly...never mind...

So right ovary 3 follies around 11-12mm. None on left at present. Think this is what you'd expect however I'm a little disappointed. This means they are developing...slooowwwww...

So..booked in for next scan on Wednesday - Dosage of Puregon increased to 300iu for next 2 nights- I might try and take it a bit earlier than I have, obviously still in the evening.

Action Plan After Today
28th - Scan (remember to ask about donor sperm!)
30th - Scan
3rd or 5th Dec - Egg collection
5th or 7th Dec - Assume embryos put back
18th or 20th Dec - Approx test date??? Not certain whether meant to do 14 days after embryos back or egg collection!!

No comments: