Yeah...I know its still a long way to go but hey this is further than last cycle. Phone call 8.40am. I had 1 fertilised egg!! Couldn't believe it. So...drank water (have to have full bladder for embryo transfer).. 0.5 litre then 0.33 litre when I got to the clinic. Still didn't feel like weeing...they said wait 10 mins...then nurse gave me a cup of tea to help... there was another woman awaiting her transfer..she went in...and was far longer than I expected! I was desperate to wee. So...they took me in and scan me and my bladder was TOO full..so...had to go to loo..wee...but stop..managed it but thought I'd relieved myself too much...went back in...it was fine still plenty there!!So - They did my embryo transfer - 1 embryo on board - Just have to hope that it sticks - Test date 16th February. As from last night doing 2 pessaries each day (morning / evening)
Photo:
Big black area - Full bladder
Area under bladder -Womb
Faint little white line, fluid containing embryo - It's too small to see! :)
Nurse advised me - No lifting, no baths, no swimming.. eat as if pregnant...
1 comment:
am sooo excited for you....really praying this is it!!! everything is crossed...take it easy and hope to join you very soon
xxx
Post a Comment