skip to main | skip to sidebar

Going for it At Last

MY journey to having a child - Once I'd let go of having the 2.4 family scenario.

Tuesday, 15 January 2008

Is this AF or not???

Well...humm...think my period is here...or is it? Very light...not convinced at the moment. At present have avoided ringing the clinic..I know it sounds stupid but I've had this cold and cough and I suppose I don't have much positivity about the whole thing...drug are going to be over £1500.
Posted by Jules at 23:27

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (69)
    • ►  November (14)
    • ►  October (10)
    • ►  August (15)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ▼  January (18)
      • I managed it!! 1 Egg Fertilised!
      • Factors resulting in poor egg quality or maturity
      • This is just so Shit
      • Success Rates of Micro-Assisted Fertilization/ICSI
      • What is ICSI and the Implications
      • Egg Collection
      • Egg Collection tomorrow
      • IVF2 : Last Scan before Egg Collection
      • IVF2 : This weeks plan of Action
      • IVF2 : Fridays Scan..
      • IVF2 : Donor Choice
      • IVF2 : 2nd follicle scan
      • IVF2 : First follicle scan
      • Clinic Bill / Drugs to start
      • CD2 : Clinic Visit
      • Is this AF or not???
      • Information on Drugs - Orgalutran® (ganirelix)
      • Information on Drugs - Puregon® (follitropin beta)
  • ►  2007 (26)
    • ►  December (12)
    • ►  November (12)
    • ►  October (2)

About Me

Jules
View my complete profile